Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dear Hades,

This is the last month that I will spend on earth with my mum, everything is fine so far but I still feel empty, because you are not by my side.
Although I hated you and felt scared about you when you abducted me rudely at the very beginning. But then I found you handsome, gentle, kind and considertate. Before, the underworld in my mind is a cold and pitiless world, I will no longer laugh happily and my life will be stagnant. But in fact, your humor and romance change the underworld into a sweet home for me. We can barely see plants in this underworld, but everyday, you will find a rose for me by all means. Although the flower will wither sooner in the underworld than on earth(what can we do...here is the world of death), your love make them blossom eternally in my heart.
Before I knew you, the most important person to me was my mum. And to her, I'm the apple of her eye, she can't lose me because I'm all she has. But now you came to the first in my life, the life without you makes me anxious and confused. I can't stand my mother's prattle and overindulge, she is the god of nature and she contribute all her life to make the word full of vatality, but not my world. For god's sake, I'm missing you all the time, your voice, your kiss, your hug. But I still have to stay here, because she needs me.
Well, it won't take so long that we meet again. I'm so excited about it! Take care and I'm looking foward to your reply!

Yours Persephone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment