Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oh! The exams...

PartI
     According to the vedio clip, Mr. Bean had many incredible actions which are definitely unnormal to an adult during the exam.
At the start of the exam
-A few minutes before the exam: take out too many pens and even some toys

-make pression on his partner
At the beginning of the exam:
-get desperate about the question that he has no idea about
-try to calm down by choosing a pen and writing some simple words(maybe his name)
-nearly freak out, scratch his hair and bite his nails
-try so hard to cheat in the exam (he did it in a very stupid way, I can't believe that his parter was cheated by that childish trick...)
-cast a glance at the partner's paper
-blow the partner's answer sheet in order to get the answer
-move smoothly near to his partner
-cry for mum
At the end of the exam
-get crazy because of forgetting to do the trigonometry paper
-try to write some words at the last second of the exam

Part II
     So far, the university entrance exam is the most expressive exam for me. I was anxious before the exam because it can decide my future to a certain extent. The exam lasted for 3 days in the beginning of June, and before the exam, all the senior students in high school in Shanghai have nearly one month of "vacation" during which everyone stays at home to do all kinds of preparing, and I went to the temple during this period to make a wish to the Buddha and I bought an amulet. At the first day of the exam(the first subject is Chinese Litterature), parents accompanied their son or daughter to where the exam was hold, the teachers waited at there to encourage the students with a final "Good luck", and I was the last one in my class to arrive at the examing room, and my teachers are even more nervous than me. After I've found my seat, it was 15  minutes before the exam, I touched gently my amulet in the pocket that I've bought from the temple and tried to repeat in my mind several important poems that might exist in the exam. Suddenly, "Hey, what's the writer of On Yueyang Tower?"said the classmate who sit in front of me. I answered him quickly but my own mind has been interrupted. I was a little bit sad about the interruption and I didn't remember what I had reviewed. But I decided to stop thinking and began to do some simple meditation and tried to modify my breath. I kept telling myself that I had been prepared it for nearly ten months, and I had got the first place in the past two mocks, so there was nothing to worry about, so all I should do is being confident about myself and keeping calm. Then I left my mind a blank space until the exam finally began.

No comments:

Post a Comment