Sunday, October 7, 2012

Simply! I'm Sophie from Shanghai!


5 mins before the live of Lady Gaga at Nikaia Palais
Born this way

My friend & Me

       Hello everyone! I'm sorry for being late here, for I went to Nice for the Born This Way Ball of lady gaga this week, so I have to finish so much cleaning stuff at the residence. Once again, sorry guys and I hope you like the photos.
       Let me introduce myself, my Chinese Name is CHEN Qiuzi, it's quite hard to pronounce so just call me Sophie. I'm a junior student from the French Litterature Department of Shanghai International Studies University(SISU), and I can speak French, English and a little bit Japanese. Generally, juniors in Shanghai are trying so hard to find a intership in order to fill their CV with more outstanding working experience, and then they might search for fulltime job after the graduation, but for me, I just can't make my future decision so far, so I choose to go abroad to be an exchange student, to live in a different way and to make an appropriate decision.
      I have been in Grenoble for one month and I really like the city. It's quiet, peaceful and there isn't much crowd, so that's totally contrary to Shanghai.  In Shanghai, the shopping plaza, the market and the street are always full of people and our life pace can be very fast. So I really enjoy my new life in France, for I need to slow down, to see the world and to think.
      After entering the university, I try to read a lot, but finally I just can't do it, joining in the activities, working for the students union, doing volounteer job and spending more time with friends attract me more. I will tell you about one of the most impressive experiences.
our drama club
 
      I became the chef of the drama club of SISU in the passed semester. We have presented two plays and got warm feedback on the campus. The rehearsals and those complicated behine-the-scenes work are really tough, but our team has succeeded to overcome all those difficulties and finally gave the audience two wonderful shows. 



photos for propaganda


on the stage(tha's a bad one, I haven't take the clear professional drama photos with me)
This is the second play acted mostly by the senior students.
 The play is called The Crucible which is an American piece.
 

 
 
 


      Well, that's all I want to share with you at the present. Thank you for reading and see you in the next blog :D!

 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment